Due to our continuous growth and expansion, Chambers Waste Management Plc are looking to recruit an Experienced SHEQ Compliance Assistant.
This is a newly created opportunity to support the delivery of the compliance operation across the business. You will report to the Compliance Officer and will assist the Compliance Officer with the day-to-day administration tasks.
• Assist the Compliance Officer in all elements relating to ISO9001, ISO18001, ISO14001 and FORS.
• Complete Supplier Questionnaire’s as required by customers.
• Assist with internal audits and preparation for third party audits.
• Ensure weekly and monthly site inspections are received on time and records are kept.
• Log corrective actions and assist in timely closure of actions.
• Ensure new starter documentation is received on time and records are held on file.
• Keep training files up to date.
• Log Accidents and Incidents and record statistics.
• Review and record documentation relating to COSHH.
• Document Control
• Update policies and procedures as required.
• Manage updates to the legal register.
• Compiling statistics for Quarterly Objectives.
• Log customer satisfaction and complaints.
• Keep noticeboards up to date.
• Any other compliance related tasks
Qualifications / Qualities:
• Previous experience in a compliance role and knowledge of ISO standards (ISO9001, ISO45001 and ISO14001).
• Proactive and self-motivated.
• Ability to learn quickly.
• Computer literate.
Hours 8am to 5:30pm – Monday to Friday.
You will receive excellent benefits, including Private Health Care, Life Cover and Pension.
If you are interested in working for Chambers please email your CV to email@example.com