HEALTH & SAFETY OFFICER
Due to our continuous growth and expansion, Chambers Waste Management Plc are looking to recruit a Full Time Health & Safety Officer.
This is a Practical Role which will require the checking and compliance of all Health & Safety related issues, based at our Sites in Guildford, Runfold and Aldershot.
Suitable Applicants will:-
• Have Minimum NEBOSH General Certificate, (preferably NEBOSH Diploma level) within the Waste or Heavy Plant Industry
• Be a FULL Member of IOSH
• Interact with our Health & Safety Compliance Officer, so an understanding of ISO Compliance (90001, 180001, 140001) would be an advantage
• Be Alert , Proactive and Self -Motivated
• Be able to keep calm in times of pressure as this is an extremely busy role
• Gain the trust and respect of all
• Report all Health & Safety issues on Site in an efficient and professional manner, in order to reduce the risk of injury to all employees
Hours: 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary expectation up to £40,000 – £50,000 a year, depending on experience.
You will receive excellent benefits, including Private Health Care, Life Cover and Pension..
If you are interested in working for Chambers please fill out the form below
If you are interested in working for Chambers please fill out the form below:
Sunt volorpo rempor aut quatis eariorem que vollabo raecturit ipienes molumet qui que velit.