As a country, we are facing extraordinary times as the COVID-19 pandemic really begins to bite.
However, as key workers in a key sector, Chambers Waste Management PLC has continued to operate reduced services to support our customers where we can.
After careful consideration and a review of the ways in which we work, we are pleased to say Chambers Runfold PLC has now reopened and is also ready to serve our customers again.
In order to reopen, we have put some new restrictive measures in place, to ensure our service is safe and within the guidelines outlined by the Government.
These measures include:
- All members of staff, office and field based, to follow Government Guidelines with regards to Social Distancing and keeping, wherever possible, two metres apart.
- Strict attention to hygiene to be followed in and around the office by ensuring that hands are washed at more regular intervals with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and the use of hand sanitiser used when required.
- Objects and surfaces that are touched regularly will be cleaned using anti-bacterial spray at least every two hours. This will include door handles, kitchen surfaces, desks etc.
- A “no sign” policy will be adopted alleviating any contact with our delivery drivers. This will also apply to our Chambers drivers.
- Staff to be, wherever possible, confined to the same machine each day. If this is not possible, then the steering wheels and controls are to be cleaned using anti-bacterial spray.
- When loading material out to customers and own drivers, staff will remain in sealed cab of the machine removing any risk of contact with others.
- Should a continuous cough, or high temperature develops they will be required to stay at home whilst following the Governments “stay at home guidance”.
If you have any queries regarding your service or would like to discuss your options, please email us at email@example.com
, or call us on 01483 504595 and we will do all we can to assist and support you during this very difficult time.